Al Fara’a Group is Hiring Freshers of 2015 Batch for the Post of Graduate Trainee Engineer at UAE for BE/B.Tech Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now. The Interview is in India with Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai Locations.
Company Name: Al Fara’a Group
About the Company: The Al Fara’a reach spans the entire spectrum of the construction cycle through 11 integrated Group companies that engage every aspect of the construction cycle. Our capabilities, infrastructure, and culturally diverse 18,000-strong workforce are all underscored by a highly-efficient centralized management system that calibrates the full might of Al Fara’a towards optimum client satisfaction.
Company Website: http://www.alfaraagroup.com/
Job Position/Designation: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: UAE
Job Salary/CTC Offered: AED 5000 + Accommodation + Transportation
Job Type: Full Time
Interview Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai
Joining Date: June/July 2015
- BE/ B.Tech ( Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- Only from 2015 Batch
- Should have secured atleast 60% or more throughout in 10th, 12th & BE/B.Tech
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good awareness of any engineering design software is desirable
- Should possess following skills: Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Quality Focus & Technical Zeal
- The job training and mentoring in key departments in respective discipline.
How to Apply:
Al Fara is hiring through Naukari.com
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner