ASUS today announced that it is inviting artists to join the ZenUI Designer Community and share their creative works with the world. Launched in April 2016, the ZenUI Designer Community is a user-friendly service whereby artists from around the world can submit their original designs to be used as themes on ASUS ZenFone smartphones, and possibly other future ASUS mobile devices. Artists can either submit their designs for free or as paid content which they can earn revenue from.
The new ASUS ZenUI Designer Community gives global artists a user-friendly avenue to create for and earns from ZenUI. ASUS invites artists and designers to submit original works for use as themes on ASUS mobile devices. Artists and designers can choose to submit their work for free, or as paid content from which they can earn commissions on sales. Through ZenUI Designer Community, artists and designers can gain recognition and even earn revenue from their submissions
A thriving global audience, a lively marketplace
Through the ASUS ZenUI Designer Community, artworks that have been submitted and approved by ASUS will be published on the ZenUI Theme Store for the global population of ASUS ZenFone owners to view, download, pay for if needed, and use. The ASUS Theme Store is a thriving marketplace for theme designs, with about 35 million downloads since January 2016 alone.
ASUS ZenUI Designer Community contribution process
- Interested artists can join the ASUS ZenUI Designer Community at https://designer.zenui.com where they can register themselves and obtain templates for their design submissions.
- Once designs are submitted, they will go through a review process by the ASUS design and ZenUI teams.
- Approved designs will then be published on the ZenUI Theme store with the title, artists name and description
- Free and paid content will be listed as ‘free’ and ‘paid’ respectively in the ASUS Theme Store
- ASUS will credit commission payments on a monthly basis to artists who submit paid content and reach the payment threshold.