Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) officially announced the CBSE Class 10th Improvement exam date sheet 2016. The Class 10th Improvement exam / compartment exam complete date sheet has been officially released on CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in . Students who have FAIL, Incomplete, IOP (Improvement of Performance) status in their class 10th /Xth result can heck the below datesheet of improvement exam which is scheduled from 16th July 2016.
Check CBSE Class 10th / Xth Improvement Exam Datesheet 2016:-
Board:- Central Board of Secondary Education
Examination Name:- Class 10th Improvement of Performance Exam 2016
Date of Starting of Exam:- 16th July 2016
Time:- 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Date of Result : 1st week of August 2016
Here is the Class 10th Exam Full Date sheet 2016-17 for Improvement Exam.
1) 16/07/2016 ———– Social Science
2) 18/07/2016 ———– Urdu, Home Science, Bengali, Marathi, Gujrati etc. (other language subjects)
3) 19/07/2016 ———— English
4) 20/07/2016 ————- Science – Theory
5) 21/07/2016 ———— Hindi Course – A, Hindi Course – B
6) 22/07/2016 ———— Mathematics
7) 23/07/2016 ———– painting, Sanskrit, IT
CBSE Improtant Instructions for Exams:-
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M. during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt.(s). The Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. From 10.15 – 10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra) the students would read the Question Paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answers.
- The duration of time of each paper has been indicated in the date – sheet. However, the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
- Centre for Practical examination in respect of Subjects offered by Private candidates shall be at the centre of their Theory examination, unless otherwise notified. For date and time of practical examination Privates candidates should contact the Principal of the school, where they appear for the theory examination on or before the day of theory examination.
- The Practical examination will be conducted by the teacher of the school concerned . No external examiner will be appointed by the Board. The date and time so fixed, be intimated to the candidates concerned well in advance in writing.
- Practical examination in respect of candidates failing in Practical is to be completed within a week after the theory examination is over.
- In Commerce, the candidates have the option to offer either Elements of Bussiness OR Elements of Book- Keeping and Accountancy OR E-Type Writing-English OR E-Type Writing-Hindi.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by 3rd week of August 2016. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended to.