Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting IBPS CWE- PO / MT- V 2015-16 Prelim Exam for Probationary Officer in Oct 2015. The IBPS has released the Call Letter / Admit Card of the same officially on their official website www.ibps.in IBPS is conducting Preliminary ONLINE Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of
Probationary Officers / Management Trainees in Participating Organisations. A Written Online Exam will be conducted in Oct 2015 & Main Exam in November 2015. IBPS Conducts this exam for Jobs in Public Sector Banks.
All the candidates who all are going to appear in IBPS CWE- PO / MT- V 2015-16 Prelim Exam for Probationary Officer can visit the below working link to Download your IBPS PO Call Letter/Admit Card/Hall. Candidates can also visit the official website of IBPS i.e http://www.ibps.in/
Organized By- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Examination Name:- IBPS PO CWE- PO / MT- V Preliminary Exam 2015-16
Date of IBPS PO Prelim Exam 2015-16:- 3, 4, 10, 11 October 2015
Date of IBPS PO CWE- PO / MT- V 2015-16 Admit Card Released:
Date of Main Examination : 31 October 2015
Result of IBPS PO Preliminary Examination : October 2015
Date of Call Letters for Interview : December 2015
Link to Download IBPS PO CWE- PO / MT- V 2015-16 Call Letter/Admit Card:- CLICK HERE to download IBPS www.ibps.in CWE-PO/MT-V 2015 Prelim Exam Now.
How to Download IBPS PO CWE- PO / MT- V Prelim Exam 2015-16 Call Letter/Admit Card Online:- Steps to Download Admit Card is Below
- Click on the above given link to download IBPS PO Prelim Exam Admit card or Call Letter 2015-16 or visit www.ibps.in
- Click on Download Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter for CWE PO/MT V
- Enter Your Login Details which you have received on your Mail & Via SMS
- Select Hindi or English language
- Enter your Registration No. along with Date of Birth or IBPS Password
- Click on Submit Button
- Your IBPS CWE-PO/MT-V 2015 Prelim Exam Call Letter/Admit Card will open in new window
- Click on Print & Save as PDF and print it & bring it along with you at the examination centre hall.
The examination will be conducted online. You must enter your User ID and Password, which are printed on this call letter, to enter the online exam site. Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details. Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for IBPS PO CWE/MT-V 2015-16.
1. You must bring the call letter alongwith photo identity proof (such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Ration Card and E-adhar Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit.
2. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.The call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together should be submitted to the invigilator in the examination hall failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test. Do not forget to write your Registration No. and Roll No. on the photo copy of Photo Identity proof. Candidates should put their Left Thumb Impression clearly and sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
3. Please bring this call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, photo identity proof in original and a photocopy . Please hand over this call-letter alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator. You must report at the examination venue before the time of the examination as printed on this call-letter