CoCubes is hiring B.Tech Freshers graduate students for the post of Associate Software Engineer for 2014,2015, 2016 batch from any domain with 5-7 LPA salary package. Those students who are interested in this job can apply from the below link.
Company Name: CoCubes Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About the Company: CoCubes.com is India’s largest assessment and hiring platform. We run assessments to measure employability across all domains – from programming to plumbing. CoCubes works with 750+ corporate clients to execute entry level and lateral assessments and has access to more than a million candidates through its platform.
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Stipend during Internship of 4 months from January to April shall be INR 20,000/- per month
- Candidates who are offered full-time employment shall be eligible for a compensation of 5 – 7 LPA
- B.Tech. in any domain with minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Strong background of working in Linux / UNIX environment.
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
- Maturity and ability to handle stress and demanding business requirements
- Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
- Integrity and professionalism in work
- A rock-star in writing code in C/C++. Knowledge of STL and Boost libraries would be an added advantage.
- Conceptually clear on Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading and Databases.
- Basic understanding of compilers and how they work.
- A rock-star in writing code in at least one of the scripting languages – Perl / Python / Bash.
- Excellent grasp on the most frequently used Linux /UNIX commands. Example – ‘sed’, ‘awk’, ‘grep’ and so on.
- Conceptually clear on Networking and Databases.
How to Apply for Cocubes Associate Software Engineer Post:-
Interested Students Please write to a Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application for the role of Associate Software Engineer’ in the subject line & Source: engineerscorner.in in Body of the mail.