CDS Exam is conducted twice a year one is in February & September. And all the Graduated Students can fill the form for making their career in defence. Final Year of B.Tech Students can Apply if they are Passed/Appeared/ or Appearing. Pre-Final year students can also fill the CDS form.
CDS-I Exam 2014 (UPSC) Date of Notification: 02/11/2013
CDS-I Exam 2014 (UPSC) Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 02/12/2013
CDS-I Exam 2014 (UPSC) Exam Date: 09/02/2014
CDS Application Form FEE:
- General – Rs 200/-
- OBC – Rs 200/-
- SC/ST – Free
- Girls – Free
How To Apply for CDS Exam:
- The Procedure to Apply for CDS-I Exam 2014 is very easy and it is online.
- Candidates have to Apply Online for the Application Form to be fill.
- Candidate can pay the fee either online with any Debit vard of any Bank. or by submitting Cash in a nearby SBI branch.
- Go to the official website by Clicking Here or http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- First in the Part-I of the CDS Form you have to fill all the necessary details i.e your Name, address, Email, Mobile No. and all.
- By Clicking Continue you will be redirected to the new tab in which you have to fill the Priority order which you prefer to go for whether it is IMA, AFA, NA, OTA
- Now, Print the Form and go to the Part-II of the CDS Exam Form and Upload your Photo which should not be greater than 40kb. & in the very same form also upload your signature.
- Now after Submitting the Form just follow the instruction and Pay the Necessary fee if applicable on you, Enter the Desired Examination Center near you. and Print the Final Transaction Form for Future Purpose.