Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Government of India and Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for categories of Executive and Non-Executive posts in DMRC
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2015-16
Number of vacancies:1509
Executive and Non-Executive Posts
Location: Across India
Official website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
- For Executive Posts: Only PwD candidates. Refer to official notification.
- For Non-Executive Posts: Multiple Vacancies. Refer to official notification.
- Note: Candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Fin(post code-E01).The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test(Two papers), Group Discussion Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination to ascertain the percentage of disability.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four stage process – Written Test (Two papers), Psycho Test, Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Junior Engineers (Electrical/Elecronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04,NE05&NE06) the selection process will comprise of three stages – Written Test(Two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical Examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Office Assistant & Account Assistant(post codes NE07 & NE08) the selection methodology will consist of two stages –Written Test ( Two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-one category (as applicable for PWD). There will be no interviews for this post.
- For the post of Stenographers(post code-NE09) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test ( Two Papers), Skill Test followed by Medical examination in BeeOne Category. There will be no interview for this post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codeNE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (paper-I only), followed by Medical Examination in BeeOne Category. There will be no interview for these category of posts.
- About the Written Test:
- The written test will consists of two papers(Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre).
- Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English),on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and / knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Paper-I shall be of 1.5hours(90 minutes) duration. Written Test for Maintainer post will consist of one paper only.
- Paper-II(Not for Maintaners post,NE10) will consist of objective type questions on general English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking . For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The paper shall be of 45 minutes duration.
- Candidates who qualify separately in paper-I and paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I and Paper-II together) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test, for Personal Interview/GD/Skill Test/Psycho Test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR, Maintainers will have one paper only.
- Examination may be conducted Offline (OMR based) or Online (Computer based) mode.
- UR &OBC ( including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs400/-(inclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are reqired to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs150/-(inclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION will start from24.10.2015(10.00hrs)
- Application fee to be paid between :From 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015
- Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website: 25.11.2015(23.59 hrs)
- LAST ADTE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS: 25.11.2015 (23.59 hrs).
About The Author:-
Guntur Mary Susanthi