Dell is Hiring Freshers of 2015 Batch for the Post of Software Development Engineer at Bangalore (Bengaluru) for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Students by Off-Campus Recruitment. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Dell
About the Company: Dell is With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Company Website: www.dell.com
Job Position/Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers ( 0- 2 years Experience)
- BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CSE)
- Only from 2015 Batch
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- you have to Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- you need to Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within EES to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- You have to Works closely with the solution architects and leads through all phases of the SDLC
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
As soon as they Apply for the job from the above link. they will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Require (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner