Tata Consultancy Services TCS finally released the much awaited TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Admit Card for 2015 Batch. TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2015-16 is now available for download. Every year TCS Recruit Freshers of Engineering students from all over India for TCS IT Industry. TCS Recruit 2 times in a year. One is in Feb-March and other is in Sep-Dec. The Hall Ticket for this drive is available on TCS NextStep for Download.
TCS is one of the renowned & reputed company in IT Industry under TATA Group. TCS always hire graduate fresher engineer in mass numbers across the India and lots of thousand of Engineering pass out graduates apply for this job. Those who have applied for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment for Entry Level B.Tech (Mostly all branches) can download their respective TCS Hall Ticket December 2015 or TCS Admit Card December 2015 from the link given below.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Job Location: Across India
Job Designation/Position: Assistant System Engineer
Salary: 3.2 CTC
Date of Exam: 02/12/2015
Date of Result: 2nd week of December
Date of Interview: 3rd – 4th week of December
Date of Interview Result: 1st week of January
TCS Off-Campus 2015 Hall Ticket Download Link: Click Here to Download
How to Download TCS Off-Campus Recuitment 2015-16 Hall Ticket Online:-
- Logon to the NextStep Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/
- Enter your DT Reference ID and Password.
- Click View/Download Hall Ticket to download your Hall Ticket and confirm availability for the drive.
- You can also download your Hall ticket through TCS Next Step Android App
Candidate will be given Date of Exam, Reporting Time & Venue on TCS Hall Ticket as shown in TCS Hall Ticket / Admit Card below.
It is mandatory to carry the below mentioned documents with you on the day of the test.
- Two colour print copies of your Hall Ticket.
- Original College ID Card.
- Your photo identity proof in original for verification (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID / Aadhar Card). In case you do not have any of the above mentioned Photo ID proofs, it is mandatory to carry Photo Identity proof issued and attested by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head.
Note that, in case you fail to fulfill any of the TCS eligibility criteria or have misrepresented any facts in the TCS Registration and Application form, TCS reserves the right to reject your candidature.
Please note that your candidature/application is subject to fulfillment of the following TCS eligibility criteria:
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCSL Eligibility Criteria. All subjects mentioned on the marksheet (including languages, optional subjects etc) should be taken into consideration for calculating obtained/total marks/CGPA. In cases where a candidate has completed both, XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses.
- First attempt implies that you should clear the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the normal duration of the course itself. For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination in the first attempt and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you do not fulfil the TCSL eligibility criteria as marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute and as per the TCSL Selection Guidelines without any extended education. For example, if you have a backlog in the final semester of BE, it is considered as extended education as the stipulated time to complete BE is 4 years.
- No pending backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. All backlogs should have been cleared within the normal course duration and there should be no extended education.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and/or work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.