Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015 Counselling Procedure is already started & GATE 2015 Result is announced on 12th march 2015 & Score card was Published on 27th march 2015 at GATE 2015 Official Website. This year GATE 2015 was conducted by IIT Kanpur. GATE 2015 Score is used in various PSU’s & for Admission to M.Tech in various IITs & NITs including other AICTE approved deemed university. GATE counselling Procedure is started & many Colleges are started giving notification for M.Tech Admission 2015 in IITs & NITs.
Here is How to get Admission for PG Courses in IITs & NITs for M.Tech Admission 2015-16 on GATE 2015 Score:
- Candidates Must have qualified GATE 2015 with a Valid Score for Admission to M.Tech 2015-16 Academic Session
- Every IITs & NITs including other colleges across india will issue a Notification on their website for Admission to M.Tech 2015-16 Session either for Full Time or Part time on the basis of GATE 2015 Score.
- Every GATE 2015 Qualified candidates need to keep checking the Website of various Institutes regularly for M.Tech Admission 2015-16 on the basis of GATE 2015 Result & Score Card.
- Every Institute like IITs & NITs will have different eligibility criteria for Different Branch of Engineering, Trade & specialization. The Institute will have different Cut-off for GATE 2015 Score for M.Tech Admission & the institute will issue the notification for the same when admission session will be started & counselling will be started there after.
- After the Candidate apply for the M.Tech Admission & fulfill all the Eligibility criteria Then He/she will be called for counselling.
- Some colleges/Institutes also take Interview & departmental test of the Candidates for M.Tech 2015 Admission.
- The M.Tech Admission 2015 will vary form institute to institute on the Basis of GATE 2015 Score.
- Keep visiting Engineers Corner for more updates & Notification about GATE 2015 Counselling Procedure, M.Tech 2015 Admission.