GATE 2016 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is going to be conducted between January 30 to February 07, 2016. This year GATE 2016 will be organized by Indian Institute of Science IISc, Banglore. The Registration for GATE 2016 Online Application is now closed and the GATE 2016 Online Payment Date Extended to 12th October 2015 whereas payment of e-challan at SBI counter is 13th October, 2015. Those Students who have successfully filled the GATE 2016 form can Pay the examination fee from the link they received through mail and on the official website.
The GATE 2016 Online Examination Questions Pattern and the whole online software/application are made by TCS like every year. The GATE 2016 Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission is now officially closed. Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login November 20, 2015 along with a Rs 400/- So, GATE 2016 Online Payment Date Extended to 12th Oct 2015 and candidates have a chance to pay their GATE 2016 fee which is 1500 for General.
GATE 2016 Officially announced a Notice regarding Online Payment of GATE 2016 Date and other GATE 2016 queries which are as follows:-
- It is still possible to complete the application process if you have already enrolled in to GOAPS website. New enrollments are not possible at this stage now.
- Corrections in the application Please send the corrections to your respective Zonal GATE office , mentioned in your application form with your enrollment ID and documentary proof supporting your claim. The Scrutiny team will take the appropriate action and contact you if required.
- Please follow the link for correction details, Unsuccessful Payments Please go ahead and make another attempt for “Successful payment” as the deadline for the payment is approaching fast. Multiple Payment issue: Please be rest assured that multiple payments will be refunded before 31st October 2015.
- Status “Under Scrutiny”: Nothing to worry. Wait till scrutiny team process your application. They will change the status to “Successful Submission” once they process your application
- Candidate are requested to refer the “Top HelpDesk Queries”, “FAQ” section and GATE “Brochure” carefully before contacting Helpdesk. . Also, do not send multiple emails for the same issue.
CLICK HERE to Submit GATE 2016 Online Application through Online Payment Options
Please Contact on this no. and mail ID.
91 – 80 – 2360 6761/2/3/4/5 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org