Hindustan Times is Hiring Freshers of 2014 and 2015 Batch for the Post of Software Trainee at Guragon for BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech & MCA Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job through off-Campus Recruitment, Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Hindustan Times
About the Company: HT Media Ltd, India’s 2nd largest print media company, is transforming itself to become the largest Multi Media Company in the country. The company has been growing phenomenally in the past 2-3 years. The company is one of the few professionally managed and listed companies in the media sector. Its top leadership team includes talent from companies like Whirlpool, Asian Paints, HLL, Pepsi, Nokia, Microsoft, Airtel, Virgin, Hutch etc. Also, there is a growing pool of young leadership from premier Indian B-schools like IIM?s, ISB, XLRI, MDI, FMS etc
Company Website: www.hindustantimes.com
Job Position/Designation: Software Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 2.4Lacs – 3 Lacs Per annum ( 6 months Training Rs 15000/-)
Job Type: Full Time
- BE/ B.Tech – ( CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE)/ MCA Candidates
- Only from 2014 and 2015 Batch
- Must Have 65% throughout academics
- Must Have a knowledge of Java/C++, Android, iOS, Hadoop, HBase, Analytics
- Will be part of mobile development team working on cutting edge products.
- Think out of box, study the requirement, do research on best practices.
How to Apply:
Hindustan Times is hiring strictly through Freshersworld.com
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Written Test
- Face to Face interview
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
Candidates are advised to do not send resume directly to Hindustan Times. As no resumes will be entertained directly by Hindustan Times & the complete whole process will be done through Freshersworld Only. As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner
Hindustan Times Job
Hindustan Times Off-Campus Job
Hindustan Times Software Trainee Job
Hindustan Times Recruitment 2015
HT Media Ltd Fresher Jobs