HoneyWell Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech of 2015 Batch as Technical Support Associate at Gurgaon
HoneyWell is Hiring Freshers of 2015 Batch for the Post of STechnical Support Associate at Gurgaon for BE/B.Tech/B.Sc & Diploma & Any Graduate Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Honeywell
About the Company: Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Position/Designation: Technical Support Associate
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree from a renowned / reputed college
- Only from 2015 Batch & Experience Person
- Strong Communication Skills
- soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
- Must be a Team Player
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office of tools
- operate PC based programs in a Windows environment
- We are looking for passionate, talented, and extremely motivated hands which Promotes and sells Honeywell through direct customer contact in all media forms
- Collects information that provides Marketing, Field Sales, Engineering and Quality with user information that enables early detection of product problems.
- Supports and maintains database integrity etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
It will be informed Later
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner