Hello, There i often see people talk, discuss with friends, family, colleague etc.. about how they can change their mobile no. or update the mobile no. of Axis Bank Account. They are worried about some question like do they need to give any any application form for it? Or Any extra charges? or fill a kind of forms at the Axis Bank Manager. Today i’ll tell you the most easy way to do this.
We know that Axis Bank is one of the Best Private Sector bank of India & also Axis Bank Limited is the third largest private sector bank in India. It was founded in 1994 as UTI Bank. The Current CEO is Shikha Sharma. So, Lets talk about How to change or Update Mobile No. of Axis Bank Account. Below is the Complete Detail Process what you need to do.
How to Change or Update Mobile No. of Axis Bank Account
- You don’t need to visit any Axis Bank Branch for changing the Mobile No.of your account
- No need of Application form and all that
- Just Visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM near you
- Enter you Card, PIN etc
- Now, Click on “Special Services in Menu”
- After that Now, Go to “Registration”
- In Registration Click on “Savings” or “Current” whichever account you have.
- After This Select “Update Mobile No.”
- Now a new window will show you your current mobile, if you want to change click on “Continue & Proceed” otherwise “Cancel” it.
- Now You have to Enter you current Mobile No which you want to change 2 times to confirm.
- and, yes that’s it you’re done !!!
- You will receive a message on your mobile no. that your Axis Bank Account Mobile phone no. has been changed.
- DONE !!!!
is that was so, hard to do? No, Exactly Private Bank has these option to do it yourself. No, need to wait for anybody or stand in a queue. Thanks for reading.. Help others by SHARING !!!