Indian Navy invites application for BE/B.Tech 2017 batch students for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2017. The Indian Navy UES 2017 application is open from 25th June 2016 and the last date is 7th August 2016. Indian Navy UES 2017 opportunity is for all BE/B.Tech 2017 Batch students freshers who want to pursue their career in Indian Navy.
Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy recruitment Job 2016 – 2017 can apply online from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Organisation:- Indian Navy
Recruitment Details:– Indian Navy Recruitment Job UES 2016
Last Date to Apply Online:- 7th August 2016
Job Salary:- The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs 74,100/- to 90,600/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances, Ration Allowance and Transport allowance ana lots of other benefits
Link to Apply Online e-application Form:- CLICK HERE to Apply Online or visit Direct Link –
How to Apply for Indian Navy UES 2017:-
Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 25th June 2016 to 07 August 2016 Online (e-application). While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and Click on officers Entry, SSC UES 2017
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Required fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
Instructions:- How to fill Indian Navy Online e-Application Form 2016 -17:-
- Visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/ Click on the ‘Apply Online Officer entry ‘on the Home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the Print application button, it should be checked in all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the records. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Print a copy of this Application Form having the system generated Application Number. The copy of this application form along with copy of class X, 10+2 and mark sheets till fifth semester of B. Tech is to be submitted to the Campus Selection Team of Indian Navy at the time of campus interview.
- Obtain signature of the Principal/Dean/HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
- Although candidates may be eligible for more than one branch/cadre yet they have to submit only one application and mention priority at para 2 of Application Format. If candidate has submitted Duplicate application, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:-
Applicant should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester for BE/B Tech and. VII Semester for 5 year integrated degree course): –
EXECUTIVE BRANCH Sl. No. Branch/Cadre Streams in BE/ B. Tech Gender PC/SSC
- General Service (X) (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Production Engg (v) Computer Science Engineering (vi) Information Technology (vii) Control Engg(viii) Electrical(ix) Electronics (x) Telecommunication – Men PC & SSC
- Pilot Any stream of BE/ B. Tech. (Phy. & Math at 10+2 level) – Men & Women SSC
- Observer Any stream of BE/ B. Tech. (Phy. & Math at 10+2 level – Men & Women SSC
- IT (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering – Men SSC TECHNICAL BRANCH
- Engineering Branch (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automobile (iv) Mechtronics (v) Instrumentation (vi) Production (vii) Metallurgy (viii) Aeronautical (ix) Aerospace (x) Industrial Engineering & Management (xi) Control Engg – Men SSC
- Electrical Branch (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Instrumentation (v) Electronics and Communication (vi) Power Engineering (vii) Control System Engineering (viii) Power Electronics (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Avionics – Men SSC
- Naval Architecture (NA) (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture – Men & Women SSC SUBMARINE TECHNICAL
- Engineering Branch (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automobile (iv) Mechtronics (v) Instrumentation (vi) Production (vii) Metallurgy (viii) Industrial Engineering & Management Men SSC
- Electrical Branch (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii)Control (iv) Tele Communications (v) Instrumentation (vi) Electronics and Communication (vi) Power Engineering (vii) Instrumentation & Control Men SSC
- Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of BE/B Tech. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for the Pilot entry.
- Candidates are not eligible for UES entry if they have not studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level.
- Technical Branch candidates as mentioned above can also be allotted Air Technical Specialisation and will be appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD(Navy).
- Candidates with BE/B.Tech degree in ‘avionics’ will be eligible for Air Technical branch only.
- Candidates having backlog in any semester at the time of Campus interview are not allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates with less than 60% marks in overall aggregate till fifth semester/seventh semester (B.Tech/integrated degree course) are not permitted to appear for campus interview. 3. Age. 21 to 24 years as on 01 Jul 2017 (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jul 1996 both dates inclusive)
- No Hard coy is to be send to Indian Navy Headquarters
- The Indian Navy Application form is Free and hence no need to provide any bank details or any fee.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure:-
1) The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview or Group Discussion. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Cadre
2) Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between Dec 2016 to April 2017.
3) Conduct of SSB – Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. The candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological Testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital. Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying SSB:-
(i) Pilot Entry. PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals.
(ii) Observer Entry. Aviation Medicals.
(b) Change of SSB centre is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB centre.
(c) Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
(d) Return 3 tier AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry
Indian Navy Training of Candidate appointed:-
- The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in Jun 2017 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. 17. Candidates finally selected for UES, will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. In case of Executive (General Service) entry, course duration of NOC at INA would be 44 weeks.
- Pilot Entry- Pilot candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force Academy/ Naval establishment/ Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy (IGRUA). On successful completion of training, the candidate will be awarded Pilot (Wings). The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- Observer Entry- Observer candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala followed by training at Observer school. On successful completion of training at Observer school, the candidates will be awarded Observer Wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of the Observer Wings.
- Submarine/Technical- Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo Naval Orientation Course at the INA Ezhimala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/Ships. On completion of the training, the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidates who fail to qualify in the Submarine Qualifying Board will not be retained in Service. The candidates will be entitled for submarine pay and allowances, only after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board.
If you have any confusion at any stage or any query for Indian Navy recruitment UES 2017, do let us know in comments below and we will get back to you ASAP.