Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts Off-Campus Recruitment for Freshers and Hire Engineers across the India every twice a year. TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam is not so easy to crack you need to get some tips, tricks & off course a bucket of knowledge with you which is required to crack the exam. Thousands of engineering student appear for the TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam. This year also TCS Off-Campus Recruitment is scheduled on 2nd March 2016-17.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a tremendous player in IT Industry and it has 335,620 employees as of August 2015. Many fresher engineering students want to be placed in this reputed company. We at Engineers Corner interviewed many Successful students who cleared TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam in just one attempt, and so we are here with their experience, tricks & tips to crack TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam.
Killer Tips to Prepare for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam:
- First of all, Keep yourself well Prepared by Solving and studying Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agrawal thoroughly which is alone enough to crack TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam.
- Along with the quantitative aptitude, you have to study Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning. For this, you can have Arihant, disha any publication book you like.
- When you are done with R S Agrawal, Quantitative Aptitude, Then Solve Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma, which is a complete package TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam.
- Try to learn Shortcut, Tricks & Tips to Solve the problem as you will have a very limited time.
- Visit some of the websites where student shares the experience and also share the previous question some of the top website to prepare for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam 2016 is m4maths.com, campusgate.co.in, indiabix.com and off-course engineerscorner.in
- For Email Writing, you need to do simple practice or see some solved examples which we will share with you a link below. Email writing part is the first part of TCS Recruitment exam to get the job, and it’s ver easy. you will get 10 minutes to write an email. You will be provided some keywords to use n email. Make sure you use all the keywords in your Email no matter what. Also, Try to make your Email- professional according to the requirement and write with good English vocabulary without grammar error.
- Some Questions are repeated in TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam, which can be found in above-given websites.
- Before you start your TCS Exam online make sure you have the right computer system for you, sometimes we often get feedback from students that Computer system at the centre was not good which results in disqualification as you may face many problems.
- One Month Preparation is enough if you are studying with full dedication.
- Check some online Tutorials on Youtube for Tricks to solve the problem quickly.
- Once you clear the online TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Computer Based Exam your gate to TCS is Open. The Interview process is completely scripted if you have a good, average communication skill because in Technical Interview the question is very easy to answer just try to be confident and say what you know nothing else. after that, the MR ( Managerial Round) & HR Round is a formality. Excuse us, who fails HR Round? Seriously ?
- Have Patience, All the Best !
we hope the above tips will help you to clear the TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Exam. if you also have some interview experience, Exam experience do share it with us in comments below it doesn’t matter whether you are selected or not.