Microsoft is Hiring Freshers of 2014 & 2015 Batch for the Post of Research Fellow for BE/B.Tech & M.TechStudents. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Microsoft
About the Company: The Microsoft Mobility, Networks, and Systems (MNS) group conducts experimental research in networked systems. Our work and interests span several areas, including Internet-scale systems, distributed systems, network protocols, wireless networking, mobile computing, and sensor systems. We seek to advance the state of the art in these areas through measurement, design, and prototyping of real-world and experimental networked systems.
Company Website: http://www.research.microsoft.com/
Job Position/Designation: Research Fellow
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Best in Industry, No constraint for deserving candidate.
- B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (graduated in 2014 or in the recent past, or graduating in summer 2015)
- Only from 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Strong on programming skills (C/C++ required; C#/Java desirable)
- Interest in research
- Evidence of research potential, although having publications is not a requirement
- Good Strong academic record
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
CLICK on the below link to Apply for this Job Now.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Require (Mandatory)
1. Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Please write a 1-2 page statement about your interest in research, your background and what topics you want to do research in, and why you want to apply to the MSR India Research Fellow program
2. At least one reference who can share about your ability and aptitude for research.
3. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
4. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
5. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
6. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
7. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner