MindTree Ltd is Hiring Freshers for the Post of Junior Engineer at Chennai for BE/B.Tech Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job through off-Campus Recruitment, Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: MindTree Ltd.
About the Company: Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO. Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Job Position/Designation: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 2.1 Lacs PA
Experience: Freshers (0-1 Exp)
Job Type: Full Time
- B.E. / B.TECH – Any Stream
- Excellent Academic record with good WRITTEN VERBAL skills.
- Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Candidates with no arrears and should have scored at least 60% of marks
Job Description/Job Role:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training Fees: The cost of the training would be Rs. 40,000/- + Taxes which would be around Rs. 45,000/. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40,000/-) Rs. 20,000/- would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments.
The training would be on the below technologies:
Database: My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concept
How to Apply:
MindTree Ltd is hiring strictly through AMCAT
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Oral Communication Round
- Group Discussion
- Technical Evaluation
- Face to Face Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
Candidates are advised to do not send resume directly to MindTree Ltd. As no resumes will be entertained directly by MindTree Ltd & the complete whole process will be done through AMCAT Only. As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner
MindTree Ltd Job
MindTree Ltd Off-Campus Job
MindTree Ltd Recruitment 2015
MindTree Ltd Fresher Jobs