OnePlus recently launched their flagship smartphone of the year 2017 OnePlus 5T. Today at Engineers Corner we will do an unboxing of the brand new premium smartphone OnePlus 5T. The Unboxing video link is given below do check out and subscribe to our channel. OnePlus 5T has 6 inches bezel-less AMOLED display, The device is priced at Rs 32,999 for the 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM version and Rs 37,999 for the 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM variant.
OnePlus 5T Unboxing Video –
Check out the below OnePlus 5T Unboxing Video.
OnePlus 5T – In the Box
- OnePlus 5T 64GB/128GB version in Midnight Black colour
- Screen Protector (pre-applied)
- Clear protective case
- Dash Type-C Cable
- Dash Power Adapter (5V-4A)
- SIM Tray Ejector
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Information
OnePlus 5T Specification & Features –
- OS – OxygenOS with Android 7.1.1 Nougat update, Promised Ores update in coming months
- Body – Aluminium
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- GPU – Adreno 540
- RAM – 6GB/8GB variants
- Storage – 64GB/128GB
- Battery – 3,300 mAh (non-removable), Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Rear Camera – 16MP F/1.7 Sony IMX 398 camera (Main), 20MP IMX 376K F/1.7 camera (Secondary)
- Front Camera – 16MP Sony IMX 371 with f/2.0
- Video – 4K Resolution at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps etc
- Flash – Dual LED Flash
- Display – AMOLED, 6.01 inch, 401 ppi, 2.5D corning gorilla glass 5, 18:9 ratio screen
- Sensors – fingerprint sensor (at the back), hall, accelerometer, proximity, RGB, Sensor hub, gyroscope, electronic compass, g-sensor, ambient light sensor.
- Ports – USB 2.0, Type C, dual nano-SIM slot, 3.5mm audio jack.
- NFC & LTE Enabled.
CLICK HERE to buy OnePlus 5T Now