OpsTree Solutions is Hiring Freshers of 2014 & 2015 Batch for the Post of DevOps Engineer Trainee at Noida for BE/B.Tech Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: OpsTree Solutions
About the Company: OpsTree Solutions is an Indian International Dev Ops and Tech Ops company with head quarters in Delhi whose Mission statement is “Rely on us”. OpsTree aim to be the earth’s most focused Ops Company. In doing so they wish to ensure that they allow all the creative minds to focus on creating
Company Website: http://www.opstree.com/
Job Position/Designation: DevOps Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Rs 2 LPA to 3.6 LPA No constraint for deserving candidate.
Job Type: Full Time
NOTE: Only for MALE Candidates
- B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
- Only from 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Knowledge of Linux & Red Had Certified is good to have.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Self Motivation
- The candidate will be provided the training to become Devops Engineer.
- The candidate will be required to be updated regarding the latest trends in the industry.
- Work on Latest Technologies
How to Apply:
OpsTree Solutions is hiring strictly through AMCAT,
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Written test
- Face to Face interview
- HR Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
Candidates are advised to do not send resume directly to OpsTree Solutions. As no resumes will be entertained directly by Opstree Solutions & the complete whole process will be done through AMCAT Only. Candidates must have a valid ph score with them. As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner