Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology (RIET) Jaipur announces admission to B.Tech & M.Tech, MBA and MCA Courses
May 15, 2015: Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology (RIET) Jaipur approved by AICTE & Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, one of the premier engineering college of Rajasthan has announced the admission to their following courses for session 2015-16:
- B.TECH PROGRAMS
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Digital Communication
- Production Engineering
- Power Systems
- Computer Science
- VLSI Design
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Eligibility for B.Tech:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech. program is 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 45% marks aggregate for General category and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC , in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
Admission Process for B.Tech :
Admissions are done on the basis of JEE Mains rank and PCM percentage in 12th Std pass as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
The criteria for direct admissions at College level against management quota is 12th Std pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics adhering to the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Eligibility For M.Tech
B.E/B. Tech pass with minimum 55% aggregate for general category and 50% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
Admission Process for M.Tech
Admissions are made through Counseling conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota and also directly at the college level. The University issues notification for counseling in the month of June-July and invites applications from the eligible candidates. The University provides the detailed instructions/ information through the notification. The criteria for direct admissions at College level against Management Quota is B.E/B. Tech in relevant branches of engineering; pass with minimum 55% aggregate for general category and 50% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
MBA PROGRAMS IN SPECIALIZED AREAS SUCH AS FINANCE; MARKETING; HRM; IT
Eligibility: Candidate should be graduates from any recognized university in any discipline with minimum 48% marks in aggregate. For candidate belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories, the minimum aggregate of marks should be 43%
Admission Process: Admissions are made through Counseling conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota and also directly at the college level. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of the score of CAT, CMAT and MAT.
Eligibility: Candidate should have studied a Degree course with minimum 3 years duartion ( after 10+2), with Mathematics / Statistics/ Computer Science, Computer Apllication Engineering, and Technology as a Main /Subsidiary/Core Subject at the Degree level . The Candidate should be garduate from recognized university in any discipline with 50 % marks in aggergate. For Candidate belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories, the minimum aggregate of marks should be 45%.
Admission Process: Admission is made through annually conducted entrance test Rajasthan Common Admission Test/ RMCAAT and applicants must have All India Common Entrance Test (AIMCET) score to apply for the course. The criteria for direct admissions at College level against Management Quota is Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate for general category and 45% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
Silent Features of RIET
- RIET, Jaipur was awarded with the Icon of Rajasthan by India Today Group followed by Education Excellence Award.
- RIET Jaipur has been successful in the placement of students in top most companies of the country namely Wipro, IBM, Veritech, Convergys, Serco, Aditya Birla Minacs, Artech Infosystem, First Source, Jaro Education, Photon Infotech, Quatrro, Magnus, ABSAS, Ampower, Vsynergize, Kabra Bearing, Bernhard Schulte Ship Management etc. Who visited the campus during academic session 2014-2015 for various international and national placements. In this drive 177 students got selected in the final round. Package of INR 2.80 Lacs to 30 Lacs CTC was offered to the student.
- RIET Jaipur also gives the facility of digital library and modernized hostels having accommodation for 700 boys and girls. The institute has a sprawling campus with excellent infrastructure and academic environment.
- RIET grooms and empowers a new generation of technocrats and innovators with a lifelong passion of learning and achievement. It fosters an ambience of excellence with high quality education and extra-curricular activities enhancing to create technocrats and innovators for tomorrow with right knowledge, skill and attitude.
- RIET Jaipur will not only help offer students a better grasp of the fundamentals of study but will also offer an integrated approach toward research within a structured learning environment with exposure to cutting edge technologies that is required by the modern industries. The Students are involved in research and projects and some of the projects of the students’ viz. FOLDABLE CAR, ROBOTS, SMART IRRIGATION SYSTEM FOR PADDY CROPS, ETC.
The applications for the admissions are currently being issued and can be downloaded from the college website- www.rietjaipur.com or registration form may be collected in person from the college campus.
For more information, please log on to: www.rietjaipur.com or
contact Mob. 08468981660, Toll-Free:1800-180-6060
ABOUT RAJASTHAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (RIET) JAIPUR
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology (RIET) Jaipur, one of the Best Engineering and Management Institution in Rajasthan was established in the year 2000 under the aegis of Chandrawati Education Society. With the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India & NBA accredited RIET aims at providing broad based knowledge for the life long process of learning and exploring. RIET sets a new benchmark in innovative teaching methodologies matching the global standards by offering undergraduate programs for students having technical bent of mind in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering leading to B.Tech Degree. For more information, please log on to: www.rietjaipur.com