Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is Now Hiring Freshers for this year 2015, TCS always take students in Bulk this time TCS is Conducting an Off-Campus Drive for Batch of 2015. Below is the Details of TCS Off-Campus Drive for Batch of 2015 for relevant Jobs.
About The Company:
We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty we deliver to our stakeholders.Cross-domain expertise that provides you with opportunities to function across different industry verticals, service practices, and functional domains.A work place that balances career ambitions and lifestyle aspirations. To know more about TCS & their Centers across india log on to their website.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Batch of 2015 pass Out Only
- Courses: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics),M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Following B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech Branch are Eligible:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- 10th, 12th, B.Tech or Graduation Must have aggregate 60% Marks
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any in the TCS Application Form.
- Only Full Time Courses will be Considered Part Time Courses are not Eligible
- Students who have already applied or appeared for any TCS Selection process in Past 6 Month are NOT Elligible
It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.Maximum up to 24 months break may be allowed only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, Verification will be done for the same.
How to Apply & Register for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers of Batch 2015 Online :
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click on Register Here
- Click Off-Campus Applicant
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit as shown in the Picture below
- Do Remember & Note Down the DT Reference ID for future purpose.
- make Sure you Apply for Off-Campus Drive & Select your College.
- Try to Enter your Relevant college if your college is not there then fill other as it is the only last option for you, but others make a negative impact on recruiters to send admit card & invite for recruitment.
- You can also Track your Application from the Link Given “Track my Application” to know the current status of your application form.
- Last Date for Registration Process: 6th February 2015
- Date of TCS Online Test: 20th February 2015
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Online
Points to Remember Before you Apply for TCS Online Off-Campus Drive Application Form:
- Make Sure You Have your Updated CV/Resume Ready with you, as you need to upload in the application form of TCS.
- Always Remember you DT Reference ID & Password Becuase you will have only 3 attempts to enter your login details otherwise more than the threshold your Profile will be Blocked.
- Try Fill Your Details in Application Form Fast or Save it Whenever you enter any details as your session may Expire Anytime
- The TCS Online Test will be Held at your Nearest City Centers.
- TCS Online Test will consist of Good Level Aptitude Questions on 20th February 2015
- For the TCS Online Test the Registered Candidates will Receive Admit Card on their Registered Email-ID
- After the Online Test is Done, The Selected candidates will be called for Interview in the College Nearby them.
- The Interview will be of Technical as well as HR.
For Complete Details on TCS On-Campus & TCS Off-Campus Drive & Its Recruitment Procedure: CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST !!!