TCS is conducting Off-Campus recruitment drive for freshers across India. All the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Graduates can apply for the TCS Off-Campus Job from the link given below. Students from BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,EE,ME,NE,EI) etc are eligible for the off-campus drive. TCS Registration link is now activated and students are advised to register as soon as possible to appear in TCS Off-Campus recruitment exam.
Checkout the below information to know more about the TCS Off-Campus Drive 2016-17 Eligibility, Important Dates, Selection Process, Syllabus, Salary, How to Apply, Registration Process and much more.
Name of the Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About The Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organisation that delivers real results to global businesses ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services (ITeS) delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM), which is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.TCS IT services span across Application Development, Maintenance and Modernisation, System Integration and Performance Engineering.
Job Position/Designation: Assistant System Engineer (ASE)
Job Location: Across India ( Mainly – Bangalore/Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata)
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 3.33 lakh per annum at TCS
Job Type: Permanent
- BE/ B.Tech ( IT,CSE,ECE,EEE, Others)
- Only from 2015, 2016 and 2017 Batch
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2017 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Marks Criteria – Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Course Duration – Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- Backlog Criteria – No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
- Experience: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Age Criteria – Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
Gaps/Breaks – It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form. Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education. The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers 2016-2017:
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the TCS off-campus Job.
- Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates yet to register Already Registered Candidates
Online Registration Process for TCS off-campus recruitment drive:-
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and PasswordStep 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission.
- Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
TCS Already Registered Candidates:-
If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2015-16, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- MR Round Interview
- HR Round Interview
- Final Selection & Job offer letter via Mail
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now or visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner
If you have any query regarding TCS Off-Campus recruitment 2016 and 2017 please do comment below and we will get back to you soon. We will keep updating this page in case we get any new information on this blog post.