Texas Instruments is Hiring Freshers of 2014 & 2015 Batch for the Post of Analog Design Engineer at Bangalore (Bengaluru) for BE/B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.d Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now for the Texas Instrument Off-Campus Recruitment.
Company Name: Texas Instruments
About the Company: India and Texas Instruments (TI)have had a close relationship over the years. In August 1985, TI set up a R&D facility in Bangalore and became the first global technology company to establish its presence in India. Ever since, India has been a great resource for TI for great talent, great leadership and great innovation. The focus at TI India has consistently been on innovation. The number of patents filed in the US by our engineers in India is perhaps the highest from any technology company in the country. Dataquest and the Government of India have recognized TI as the most innovative company in the country.
Company Website: http://www.ti.com/ww/in/
Job Position/Designation: Analog Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Best in Industry, No constraint for deserving candidate.
Experience: Freshers, 0-1 years.
- BE/ B.Tech ( EI,ECE,EEE), M.Tech & Ph.d
- Bachelors / Masters/ Phd students of Tier1/ Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
- Eligible streams are Electronic/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics and related courses
- Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
As a design engineer, you will architect new TI products and make our customers visions a reality.
You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
- Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
- Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
- Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
- Driving behavioral models.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
Candidates are advised to Apply from the above link to Apply for this job giving all the correct details.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Require (Mandatory):
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. Campus ID Card (Mandatory)
3. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
4. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
5. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
6. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
7. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner