After Delhi Police initiative, Uttar Pradesh Police Launches its Smart Phone app for reporting any Lost items or missing article. UP Police launched an app called “UPP Lost Report App” on 24th January 2015 which is now available at Android Market Google Play Store for Free, It is available on every platform. For reporting any lost or missing items the user can register a complain on both the format either by downloading the android app UPP Lost Report App or by visiting the official website of the same here is the web version of UPP Lost Article Report .
Finally, UP Police has taken a great initiative as many of them have to not run from one table to another & from one police station to another for Complaining & Reporting your Lost Article or missing item. Lets have a brief look over the app description:
- Service Offered By: Uttar Pradesh Police Technical Services
- Launched Date: January 24, 2015
- Developed By: PC Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Current Version: 2.1
- App Size: 3.7MB
- Android Requirement: 4.1 & upto
Right now more than 1500+ users have installed the app on their Smartphone, PC Solutions said that the app is still under the development & updated time to time. This app is gonna help many of us to register our report easily just using our phone. This app needs an internet connection to register a Complaint.
How To Register a Report of Lost item or Missing article on app?
Here is what you need to do step by step to lodge a report with UP Police for Article or Documents lost in Uttar Pradesh:-
- First you need to install the App From this LINK
- After the App is installed you need to register on app by giving all your personal details
- you will also get an One time password (OTP) on your registered mobile phone which you have to enter on the app to get access to report your lost documents.
- Now Enter your Lost item details, remember you can enter multiple article/items simultaneously at the same time.
- after the lost report is registered you will get the digitally signed copy of your report by UP Police on your email Address.
- That’s it, You’re done