and the governing Bodies also Released the Exam Date which will be on 20th and 21st April, 2013.
UPSEE 2013 Eligibility-
UPSEE follow strict rules regarding eligibility criteria. A candidate must satisfy all the criteri for eligibility failing will be cancelled the request form and shall be no money will be Refunded.
A candidate should be have no grace in subject and a min of 45% (GEN) and 40%(SC/ST) in 12th Class. Candidate can Apply as appearing as if he/she does not know his/her Marks.
# Candidate Should have Physics, Chemistry, Maths if Applying for B.tech.
UPSEE 2013 Application Forms-
Candidates can apply Both via ONLINE or OFFLINE.
The Cost of the form will be as follows:-
General/OBC – Rs1000/- INR
SC/ST / Girls – Rs500/- INR
- For ONLINE Appplication Form Candidate can Apply online on www.upsee.nic.in or www.seeuptu.nic.in or www.uptu.ac.in
- You Can make payment online or you can make a demand draft and send it to the UPTU head office via Post.
- Please make sure all things Clear before you Submit the form at best of your knowledge. When you will Submit the form by clicking Submit button after reviewing it you will get a unique Registration no. which should be noted down for any future correspondence.
- For OFFLINE Application Form Candidate should buy the form from head post office or any other leading book stores. and fill the form and send it to the given address via Speed Post
- The Forms will be available from the first week of February. and submit at last week of march at 5:00pm sharp.
You can Send the form to the following address:-
- NOTE – For the Latest Information from the university you can download here the pdf file and have a look for more info please do CLICK HERE