Uttar Pradesh Technical University UPTU officially declared the B.Tech Carry Over Result for 2nd Year Student of 3rd Sem 2014-15. Check now at http://uptu.ac.in/results_uptu.html . UPTU B.Tech odd Semester Carry Over Result of 3rd Semester is finally announced & students can now check their result from the below working link. UPTU B.Tech Odd Sem Carry Over Exam was held on 20th December 2014 to 17th January 2015 & after 3 months the much awaited result is finally announced. The Rest of the Result of Odd Sem Carry Over UPTU Exam of various semester & branch will be declared on the Date of declaration of result. All The students who had given the Odd Semester Carry Over exam can check their result online from the below link. UPTU B.Tech (All Branch including CSE, ECE, EE, ME, CE, Civil, IT etc ) 2nd year (3rd sem) Result published on 22nd April 2015
University: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
Examination: UPTU B.Tech 2nd (Second) Year Carry Over Results 2014-15
Date of Result announced: 12th April 2015 (officially), 22 April 2015 (Updated)
Link to Check Result: CLICK HERE to Check UPTU B.Tech 2nd year (3rd sem) Carry Over Result April 2014-2015. The Link is 100% Working
How to Check Result of UPTU B.Tech 2nd year (3rd sem) Carry Over Result:
- Click on the above or from below working link to check the result or visit UPTU Official website www.uptu.ac.in for result.
- You will get the Lucknow Region as well as Noida Region Result on the UPTU Result Portal
- Now Select Odd semester result 2014-15.
- Now Just Enter your Roll No. & Captcha code Provided.
- Your Result will be Displayed on the Next Screen
- Now You can Print your UPTU Result by Right Click << The Print or by Save as PDF for Future use of the Result.
- If you find any error in Your Result inform UPTU or your College Registrar ASAP & write an Application for the same.
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK UPTU (LUCKNOW REGION RESULT)
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK UPTU (NOIDA REGION RESULT)
Due to High Traffic the website & server may be down so please have patience & keep trying. Some students might also face Problem on UPTU website regarding the result which shows Your result is under processing due to one or more of following reasons : 1: INC due to wrong bubbling of Roll No/PID in TE. Kindly submit Form-6 (Room Attendance) for the subject(s) of which marks are marked with ‘xx’. 2: Your result is under process. Result will be displayed soon after it is resolved. Note: University does not own for the errors or omissions, if any, in this statement.
In such cases you need to contact your college Registrar & UPTU office.
If you have any Query let me know in the comments below.