Once again India’s Premier Institute for Engineering VIT University Invites Applications for B.Tech Programmes in the following B.Tech Branch.
- Bio Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- CSE (Bio-Info)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation & Engineering
- Information technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering ( Energy)
- Mechanical Engineering (Chem)
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto)
- Production & IE
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE – 2014)
Date of Examination : 9th April to 20th April 2014 (Computer Based Test)
Last Date of Receipt of application form: 28 Feb 2014
VITEEE-2014 – Declaration of Results (Tentatively): 28th April, 2014
Application Fee: Rs 975/-
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1992 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2014.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2014 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate)
- Average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for SC/ST.
- Candidate Must be from recognized Board.
How to Apply:
- By Sending a Demand draft for Rs 975/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, Payable at Vellore, to the Director-UG Admissions with a Request letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- From the designated branches of post offices on cash payment of Rs. 975/- you can check the available Post offices Here.
- By handling over a DD for Rs 975/- in person at VIT University, Vellore or Chennai campus both.
Send the Complete Application Form to the following Address:
Fax: +91-416-2245544 / 0011