This is to inform all the VITEEE 2015 Aspirants that the E-Admit Card of VITEEE will be available in the month of March. The E-Admit Card can be downloaded from the below link. Before that you need to know about the VITEEE 2015 E-Admit Card Download Details & Other Information along with the Admit Card Download Link.
Here is the Complete Information on VITEEE 2015 E-Admit card you need to know:
- The E-Admit card will be generated only when the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System for CBT.
- The E-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the E-Admit card number or Registration No. , Photo of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate.
- If you found any error in your Admit Card please inform to VIT University VITEEE Soon via Mail or Call.
- The E-Admit card will be made available for candidates on www.vit.ac.in or the link given below at the end of the post.
- You should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e- Admit card.
- Yes, the copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered Email-Id with VITEEE 2015
- You must provide valid email ID in the application form for any Communication Purpose or in Future .
- Remember, The E-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax but it will Emailed to you or you have to download it.
- Candidates should ensure that a printer is well connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Make Sure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out, No Matter the E-Admit Card is Colour or Black & White but everything must be clear on the admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without a valid E-Admit card with Him at Centre.
- Candidates must not mutilate, put Stray marks,cut or tear the e-Admit card or change any entry made there in after it has been authenticated and received by them from Online .
- The E-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling or admission at VIT & for all Future communication.
- Candidate should report to the selected test centre with below valid Documents with him, They are:-
#Photocopy of the application form
#Any one of the Identity ex- Voter ID, School/College ID, Driving License, Passport etc.
CLICK HERE to Download VITEEE 2015 E-Admit Card Now.
Wishing you all the Very best for VITEEE 2015 Exam.