One of the India’s No.1 Private University VIT University is Inviting Application for Engineering Entrance Exams which is known as VITEEE 2015 called as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination 2015. This year the exam is to be conducted as Computer Based Test i.e CBT across the country. Below is the Complete details about the VITEEE-2015 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria for the exam along with Online Application Form Details, Find the Full details Below:-
Important Dates for VITEEE 2015:-
- Last date for Receipt of Application form —– Saturday, Febuary 27, 2015
- B.Tech. – Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical —– Monday, July 06, 2015.
- IMPORTANT DATES VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE-2015) —- April 8 to April 19, 2015
- Declaration of Results (Tentative) —- Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Commencement of Classes (Tentative) – Vellore Campus B.Tech. – ECE, EEE, EIE Friday, — July 03, 2015.
- B.Tech. – CSE, IT, Computer Science Engg with (spec. in Bioinformatics) Monday, July 06, 2015.
- B.Tech. – Bio-Medical, Biotech, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Mech(spec. in Energy Engg), Mech(spec. in Chemical Process Engg), Mech (spec. in Automotive Engg), Production & Industrial Engineering — Wednesday, July 08, 2015.
First of all The applicant/Candidate should be a Resident or a Non Resident Indian National. Candidates who are appearing for the VITEEE in 2015 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/ Intermediate). The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1993 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2015.
- Candidates who are from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Fill in the Certificate to Prove the Nativity. These documents should be produced at the time of counselling, By failing which they will not be considered for admission in any case. In case the marks statement is not produced by the candidates at the time of admission, the decision of the Management regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the program shall be final.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree Programs.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Bioinformatics) but after joining, registering Mathematics course is mandatory
VITEEE 2015 Online Candidates can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the following mode :
- Net banking , Debit card,Credit card are accepted online
- Demand Draft – DD mode (online applicants need to pay Rs 940/- ).
- The online applicants applying through DD mode should send the hardcopy of the application form to the University addressed to the following address:-
Director – UG Admissions,
Vellore, PIN -632014.
- The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. programme, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of Rs 990/- from the various post offices as given in the official website of VIT.
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the
#VIT University, Vellore Campus
#VIT University, Chennai Campus
#Anna Nagar Office, Chennai – 600040, by giving over a Demand Draft for Rs 990/- drawn in favour of VIT University, payable at Vellore.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE for VITEEE-2015
You can also check your VITEEE 2015 Application form Online from the below Link.
CLICK HERE to Check your VITEEE 2015 Application Form Status Online