Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is one of the Best Private Engineering College of India regarding academics, faculty, Placements, Infrastructure, etc. that is the reason VIT University conducts VITEEE ( VITEEE pronounced “witty”) every year across India. This year also VIT University is conducting VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE – 2016) and the Notification for VITEEE – 2016 is released by the University. This Year VITEEE – 2016 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled in April 2016 and candidates will have to make Slot Booking in online for the exam in the convenient date. Here are the Complete Details about the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE – 2016) Exam.
VITEEE – 2016 Important Dates:-
- Issue of VITEEE-2016 Application Forms: 27th November 2015
- Last Date for issue/receipt of Application Forms Extended: 15th March 2016
- VITEEE-2016 Exam Dates [CBT]: 6th to 17th April 2016
- Declaration of Results (Tentative): 29th April 2016
VITEEE – 2016 Online Application Form:-
- Online application form will be available from 27th November 2015 till 15th March 2016.
- Cost of Online Application Form: Rs.960
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10 kb – 300 kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in jpg/jpeg format.Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10 kb – 300 kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format
- Selfie photo is not allowed
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / And Demand Draft Mode
- Application Form Edit option is available after payment only
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
- Edit option (except email id, Mobile no. & address) will be available up to 29th February 2016 (applicable only for online applicants)
For Transaction not successful due to network issues/ display of error page:
- For Transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. You can proceed further, after getting the mail from VIT. In case of transaction found incomplete after four working days, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
VITEEE – 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2016 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- Candidates must have obtained average marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2016.
VITEEE – 2016 Syllabus:
The Syllabus for VITEEE – 2016 will cover 11th & 12th Class complete syllabus. Candidates have to prepare Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology. The VITEEE 2016 paper pattern for PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) have a total 125 questions, 20 questions (Each 40 questions) and English 5 questions. There will be No Negative marks for wrong answers. So, don’t leave any questions and attempt all. ake your Concept clear see online sample paper of VITEEE 2016.